School Dress Code/Uniform
- Royal blue or red sweatshirts or cardigans
- White polo shirts/shirts/blouses
- Grey or black trousers, skirts or culottes
- Grey/black/white socks or tights
- Black shoes
- Fleeces or Jackets with the School Logo on are also available
- In summer children may also wear red and white or blue and white checked dresses or the traditional tailored grey or black shorts
- Children should have smart haircuts please, no tramlines or brightly coloured dyed hair.
- Long hair to be tied back please. All hair accessories to be in school colours and not too large.
- No jewellery except stud earrings and no nail varnish, false nails or make up to be worn to school
You can purchase book bags from our school office via ParentPay or online at Loopwear or MyClothing.
In order to enable children to take full part in the school’s physical activities, children should attend school in their PE Kit on their Class PE days.
• A plain white t-shirt/polo shirt
• Plain black PE shorts or a navy PE skirt
• Black or White Trainers (Velcro until children can tie their laces)
• Plain black tracksuit bottoms
• Red/blue school sweatshirt, jumper or hoodie (hoodie to be worn only on PE days)
Each teacher will send to parents a class newsletter at the beginning of each term indicating PE days. All jewellery i.e. watches, earrings must be removed for PE.
You can buy any of our school uniform items from either 'My Clothing' or 'Loop Schoolwear'. Please ensure that your child's clothing is labelled with their name, to avoid items getting lost.