The School Day
8.50am: School Gates Opened (there will be a member of staff on each gate from this time)
9:00am: Start of School
11.30am - 1.30pm: Staggered Lunch (during the pandemic)
3:10pm: End of School - KS1
3:20pm: End of School - KS2
Please refer to the information below, giving more details about the arrival and departure from school.
Key Stage 1 Pupils:
- EYFS: Our new starters will enter and exit through the Yellow Door by Classroom 2, where they will be met by Mrs Reckless and Mrs Hull.
- Year 1: Year 1 children need to enter and exit through the blue ‘double gates’ at the bottom of the drive from our Kerry Drive entrance.
- Year 2: Year 2 children need to enter and exit through the orange gate at the bottom of the Kerry Drive entrance.
Key Stage 2 Pupils:
- Year 3: Year 3 children may enter via either the blue or orange gate but will be dismissed from the blue gate at 3.20pm.
- Years 4, 5 & 6: These pupils may enter via gates at either the Kerry Drive entrance or the Main Road entrance.
At 3.20pm Year 4, 5 & 6 children will leave at whichever gate you have arranged to meet them. We ask that you arrange with your child which gate you will meet them, but please make sure it is at our ‘outer’ gates i.e. on the pavement at the Main Road entrance or on the pavement on our Kerry Drive entrance. This will enable us to have a clear vision at our internal gates and help keep everyone safe.
Year 1, 2 and 3 parents please meet your child at their allocated internal gate.
Parents of our older children sometimes prefer their child to walk home and this is obviously your decision. We always tell the children to come back into school if their parent has not arrived so we can keep them safe rather than them waiting at the school gates.